Since its creation in 1952, APEM has become one of the leading worldwide manufacturers of Human machine interfaces. APEM is located in 11 countries on 5 continents. They have production plants in Europe, America, Asia, and North Africa. APEM develops and manufactures professional switch products for diversified markets including instrumentation, medical, communications, industrial automation, defense and transport. APEM separates itself from the competition through the following assets:
Technical and industrial excellence
- Strong technical expertise: R&D departments on 3 continents, large number of design tools & technological monitoring
- In-house design and fabrication of tooling
- APEM controls all stages of product development and production: from tooling, molding, screw machining to assembly and final inspection.
- Large production capacity: automated processes, worldwide manufacturing plants
Quality products and services
- The widest product offering on the switch market
- APEM offers more than 50,000 customizable part numbers: color, marking finish, shape, and dimensions.
- Numerous approvals and certifications (UL/CSA, VDE, NF…)
- Continuity in the supply of all product ranges
- Industrial autonomy
- Proximity to customers: subsidiaries located in 11 countries
A strategy of expansion
- 65 years’ experience
- Global recognized brands
- Solid financial footprint
- Steady internal and external growth
- Diversified markets
- Stable worldwide customer base
Contact Us today for all of your APEM needs.