Request Quote Contact us
Premium Electrical Connectors
PUI’s advanced quality connectors are manufactured for a wide range of applications. Our connectors are solidly built and are available in several types of formats. Some of these styles, include:
- D-Sub Connectors in 9, 15, 25 and 37 position
- Straight and right-angle, PCB mount and thru-hole panel mount styles
- Modular Phone Jacks in 2,4,6 and 8 position
- Mini-Din Connectors
- USB and USB Mini B type connectors
- DC Power Connectors
- Din Connectors
- Terminal Blocks
- Hardware, jack screws and hex nuts for all types of D-Sub connector mounting options are offered.
Connector TypesPUI’s connectors are built to withstand the punishment of everyday use. They are available in several different styles depending on your application needs, these include:
- Audio Jacks – These types of connectors are found on many types of audio equipment and musical instruments that accept external sound sources.
- DSUB – The shell of these connectors is D-shaped, it is mainly used in video connections within the computing field. An easy example of this type of a DSUB is the connection between your monitor and PC. PUI’s DSUBS are offered in straight panel and PCB styles.
- DC Power Connectors – PUI’s DC power connectors are used as an electrical connector for supplying DC power. Our DC power connectors are available in numerous mounting styles including panel, PC board, surface and thru-hole.
- HDMI – High definition media interface (HDMI) connector cables are designed to transmit high-definition audio and video signals. PUI’s HDMI cables feature 19 pin connectors that are available with or without a flange. Numerous styles of surface mounts are also available.
- Modular Phone – This type of connector was originally designed for telephone wiring, but is now used for many other purposes, including ethernet jacks. PUI’s modular connectors are available shielded or unshielded, with other options available as well.
- DIN Connectors – DIN connectors represent a family of circular connectors that were first standardized by the German DIN institute. However, a DIN connector is not relevant unless a document number is associated with the connector. PUI’s DIN connectors are available with a variety of different surface mounts and options.
- Hardware & Accessories – PUI’s hardware and accessory products include screws, fan finger guards, cords and other various products to assist with your custom project needs.
Contact PUI TodayContact us for more information on our advanced quality connector products and accessories, or request a quote today.
Quick Search, Quality Find
Same Day Shipping