Centrifugal brushless fans are commonly used to extend the life of a computer system by cooling off the electrical components of the system and are often utilized in conditions of extreme heat or dryness. Most electrical components are mounted in very high density areas where dissipating heat exists and must be controlled to maximize the output of the computer system. Delta centrifugal DC brushless fans are specifically designed to keep your equipment cool in hot and dry environments.
Centrifugal DC Fan Features & BenefitsDue to their impellers these brushless industrial fans produce markedly higher air pressures and can handle more hostile operating conditions such as extreme heat or dryness. This allows these DC blowers the ability to cool themselves, which provides a temperature that the computer system can successfully operate within. Additionally, our centrifugal DC fans consume less power due to their extremely low temperature rise, thus its expected life is 40,000 hours at an ambient temperature of 60℃. Other features and benefits of PUI’s forced air cooling square DC fans, include:
- Splash proof
- Oil proof
- Reduced noise
- Low vibration
- Wide temperature range
- Advanced quality materials
- 100 mm to 175 mm size range
- Extended life
- Low power consumption
- High performance & reliability
Centrifugal Brushless Fan Selection GuidelinesThere are a variety of considerations that should be weighed before selecting a Delta centrifugal DC cooling fan from PUI, these include:
- Determine Your System Specifications & Conditions - Determine the temperature rise inside your system and obtain the total heating value based on its inputs and outputs.
- Calculate the Required Cooling Air Flow - After the equipment specifications and conditions of your system have been determined, calculate the required air flow to meet the conditions.
- Selecting the Fan - After the motion air flow has been calculated, select an appropriate Delta centrifugal DC fan motor based on the value. Motion air flow for the axial fan motor is obtained using the air flow-static pressure characteristics curve and system impedance. However, the system impedance cannot be measured without a piece of measuring equipment, so a forced air cooling fan with 1.5 to 2 times higher air flow than the actual Max air flow should be selected.
- Confirm the Selected Fan – Final fan selection should be based off your installation test.
Applications for DC Blowers & Industrial FansPUI’s centrifugal cooling fans are powered by a brushless DC motor. They are used in a wide range of applications, including:
- Outdoor equipment
- Medical devices
- Telecommunication equipment
- Air pollution control systems
- Electronic instrumentation
- Air filtration systems
- And more