Request Quote Contact us
Square DC Fans
Square DC forced air cooling fans are commonly used to extend the life of a computer system by cooling off the electrical components of the system. Most electrical components are mounted in very high density areas where dissipating heat exists and must be controlled to maximize the output of the computer system.
Square DC Axial Fan Features & BenefitsThe temperature rise of the motor of a square DC fan with forced air cooling capabilities is relatively low. This allows the square axial fan the ability to cool itself, which provides a temperature that the computer system can successfully operate within. In essence, square DC fans consume less power due to their extremely low temperature rise, thus its expected life is 40,000 hours at an ambient temperature of 60℃. Other features and benefits of PUI’s forced air cooling square DC fans, include:
- Reduced noise
- Low vibration
- Wide temperature range
- Advanced quality materials
- 40 mm to 120 mm size range
- Extended life
- Low power consumption
- High performance & reliability
Axial Fan Selection GuidelineThere are a variety of things to consider when selecting a square DC forced air cooling fan from PUI, these include:
- Determine Your System Specifications & Conditions - Determine the temperature rise inside your system and obtain the total heating value inside your system based on its inputs and outputs.
- Calculate the Required Cooling Air Flow - After the equipment specifications and conditions of your system have been determined, calculate the required air flow to meet the conditions.
- Selecting the Fan - After the motion air flow has been calculated, select an appropriate square DC fan motor based on the value. Motion air flow for the axial fan motor is obtained using the air flow-static pressure characteristics curve and system impedance. However, the system impedance cannot be measured without a piece of measuring equipment, so a forced air cooling fan with 1.5 to 2 times higher air flow than the actual Max air flow should be selected.
- Confirm the Selected Fan – Final fan selection should be based off your installation test.
Square DC Fan ApplicationsPUI’s square fans are powered by a brushless DC motor. They are used in a wide range of applications, including:
- Medical devices
- Telecommunication equipment
- Copy machines
- Electronic instrumentation
- Machine tool products
- And more
Contact PUI for Forced Air Cooling Square DC Fans TodayContact us for more information regarding our axial square fans, or request a quote today for an in-depth price analysis.
Quick Search, Quality Find
Same Day Shipping