EI Sensor’s platinum resistance temperature detectors are robust sensors which offer exceptional long term stability and accuracy over a wide temperature range. Meeting either DIN 43760 or IEC 60751, EI Sensor offers RTDs capable of operating from -200°C up to +850°C. Higher temperature ratings are available by special order. Pt-RTDs are used throughout industries including White Goods, HVAC, Energy Management, Medical and Industrial Controls.
- Glass coated platinum element
- TCR 3,850 ppm/K (other values available)
- High temperature capability
- Excellent long term stability
- Fast thermal response
- Nearly linear resistance vs temperature relationship