DC, or direct current, technology has evolved significantly in recent years, and are now used in a wide range industrial, residential, and commercial cooling applications. PUI is a leading distributor of DC fans and other forced air cooling solutions. We offer various DC Fans including:
PUI is proud to be an authorized distributor for reputable brands such as: Sanyo Denki, Delta Fans, YS Tech USA, Orion, and more. See individual product listings for additional information and specifications to find the best fan for your application.
Features & Benefits of Direct Current Fans
- Minimal EMI (electromagnetic interference)
- The most energy efficient fan option
- Low noise
- Lower voltage
- Long life
- Sizes from 36 mm - 200 mm
Common Applications for DC FansQuiet operation, long-life span, durable construction, energy efficiency, and minimal interference have made direct current fans the ideal solution for a wide number of demanding applications
- Aerospace: low noise/low EMI solution for exhaust and cooling applications in challenging conditions
- Appliances: energy efficient fans for convection, cooling, exhaust, and ventilation in household appliances
- Broadcast: low noise, low interference, and low power requirements for cooling remote broadcast equipment
- Electronics: low EMI for cooling CPUs and other sensitive equipment
- Food & Beverage: FDA-approved blower systems for air circulation, exhaust, cooling, and drying food products
- IT & Communications: low-interference cooling fans for computer networking and communications equipment
- Material Handling: powerful blower systems for collecting sawdust, wood chips, grain, sand, etc.
- Medical & Dental: temperature control in MRI systems, ultrasound devices, defibrillators, etc.
- Oil & Gas: long working life for continuous cooling applications in demanding environments
- Power Generation: boiler cooling systems, ventilation, dust collection, etc.
- Robotics & Automation: low power/low EMI fans for cooling, ventilation, fume exhaust, etc.
- Security: low noise solution for cooling A/V equipment, data centers, LED lights/controls, etc.
- Transportation: climate control in public transit vehicles and equipment